Table of Contents
Dr. Smitherman reserves the right to change pricing without prior notice. Website may not reflect the most current pricing. All self pay services are due at the time of visit, we do not offer payment plans at this time.
Dr. Smitherman does not accept insurance
Dr. Smitherman does bill Motor vehicle accident insurance and Workers compensation insurance.
Dr. Smitherman charges a time of service cost for your visit, and you may submit the claim to your insurance for reimbursement. Dr. Smitherman will not submit the claim for you.
Coverage for labs, imaging and medication depends on your deductible, co-insurance, copay, and insurance plan. Dr. Smitherman is not responsible for your insurance coverage. Your insurance coverage is an agreement between you and your insurance company.
You may be able to use an HSA or FSA spending account for your healthcare with Dr. Smitherman.
We try to make pricing transparent, and straight forward.
Please have all information about your health history available prior to the appointment
- Laboratory Analysis (blood work)
- Prior Diagnoses
- Prior Surgeries and Treatments
- Medications List
Office visits are required when:
- You are a new patient
- You have new symptoms
- A new prescription is required
- Case management is required
- You are having side effects
- You have a question that cannot be answered in a 60 second phone call
- You have a question that cannot be answered within 60 seconds by email
- You have a question and it has been more than 30 days since your last visit
- More than 2 emails/messages have been sent since your last visit
- More than 1 phone calls have been made since your last visit
- At the discretion of Dr. Smitherman
Office Visit Cost:
- 45 Minute Follow Up Visit: $125
- 60 Minute New Patient Visit: $200
Below are some things we ask patients to avoid:
- Excessive emails
- Excessive phone calls
- Rushing appointments
- Attempting to fit a very complicated case into one appointment.
Below are ways to improve care and efficiency of your appointment:
- Be prepared:
- All previous labs
- All previous imaging
- Medication list
- Supplements list
- Past diagnosis list
- Past treatment list
- Symptom list
- Questions for Dr. Smitherman ready
- List of past providers
- Know what local pharmacy you prefer
- Come with an openness and willingness to share
- Make sure that Dr. Smitherman sees patients with your condition, and that you are at the right practice for you
Late Cancellation Policy
Please cancel appointments with 24 hours or more notice. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will incur a late cancellation fee. There are a limited number of available appointments, and cancelling with enough notice allows other patients to take that time, or for Dr. Smitherman to allocate his time to meetings.
For procedures, your appointment could be blocked out for up to 4 hours. This is a significant amount of time. The more notice on a cancellation the better.
We understand that things come up, and things happen. We do wave the cancellation fee on the first late cancellation.
Office Visit Late Cancellation Fee: $50
Procedure Late Cancellation Fee: $100
Injection Therapy Prices
PRP covered by motor vehicle accident insurance
For non-time of service prices please contact our office
- Trigger Point Injection: $100-$200****
- Nerve Blocks and Perineural Therapy: $150****
- Neural Therapy: $150****
- Does not include ganglion injections. Ganglion injections have separate pricing.
- Pricing does not include cost of procaine. Procaine must be ordered prior to visit and takes time to ship from pharmacy.
- Procaine IV: +$100 add on cost. $150 alone cost.
- Corticosteroid Injection: $150 per area****
- Ketorolac Injection: $150 per area****
- Dextrose Prolotherapy and Ozone Injection:
- Office visit + $150 base + $50 per joint/area
- Spine: +$200 per area
- Treatment Sessions: Typically 3-8 for a course of care.
- Frequency: Every 4 weeks
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP/PRF)****
- $450 base + $125 per area (Joint, Genitals, Hair, Face, bladder, colon)
- A2M Protein Concentration for Arthritis + $350
- Spine: + $500 per area
- Areas per session limited by PRP volume. Up to 300cc of blood collection.
- Typically 1-3+ sessions for a course of care.
- Frequency: Every 6-12 weeks
- Non TOS price +50%
- Adipose Derived Cellular Therapy: $3500 – $10,000
- Stellate Ganglion Block:
- First Two: $600 each
- Additional Blocks: $300
- Optional Relaxation IV: $200
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block: $150 (migraine IV add on $100)****
- PRP Penile Injection: A series of 3 recommended. See PRP pricing.
- PRP Vulva/Vaginal Injection: A series of 3 recommended. See PRP pricing. P
Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Initial Office Visit & Labs: $250
- Monthly Fee:
- Injections: $150
- Creams: $175
- Pellet: $175
- Intra-Nasal: $140-$160
- Monthly fee covers:
- Office Visits
- Lab Testing
- Prescription written but cost covered by patient
Intravenous (IV) Therapies
Procaine IV: $160 + cost of procaine (approximately $12 + shipping per treatment)
Ozone Major Autohemotherapy and Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UVBI):
- Ozone Alone: $165
- UVBI Alone: $200
- Ozone with UVBI together: $225
- 100mg: $250
- 200mg: $350
Heavy Metal Chelation Therapy:
High Dose Vitamin C IV:
Laboratory Testing and Imaging
Dr. Smitherman will often need to order lab testing or imaging for your condition. This may include x-ray, MRI, blood, urine, saliva, and/or hair analysis. Your insurance may cover these tests. This is dependent on your coverage, copay, coinsurance, and deductible.
If you utilize your insurance, and your testing is not covered, then the cost that will be passed onto you is often significantly more than through a self pay discount service. Dr. Smitherman has established self pay routes of obtaining laboratory analysis and imaging services that make the cost significantly cheaper for self pay patients.
Dr. Smitherman gets no compensation from ordering your laboratory analysis and imaging studies. Dr. Smitherman has no vested interest in if you use your insurance or self pay for these services. However, we have found over time that self pay makes the cost of these services transparent, reasonably prices, and enables a smoother obtainment of care for patients.
Dr. Smitherman has a linked supplement store at the bottom of this page. This store is open to anyone who would like access to quality, physician grade supplement brands. Dr. Smitherman’s patients have the additional benefit of steep discounts on supplements. If you are a patient of Dr. Smitherman’s be sure to request your profile with supplement discounts.